Ragazzi Sings the National Anthem
Tuesday, May 15, 2018
The Giants will play the Cincinnati Reds. Ragazzi boys sing on-field around 7:00, and first pitch is 7:15. The weather will be summery, and the sun will still be up when the boys sing the anthem.
Game Tickets are $20 each, in Ragazzi’s specially reserved section
View Reserved seats are in Ragazzi-only blocks. Last year’s tickets sold out; don’t delay!
- Tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis
- You’ll be seated with Ragazzi families
- Want to sit elsewhere in the stadium? Use your own season tickets or buy tickets directly from the Giants
- You must pick up tickets before game day. Distribution is at St. Peter’s April 30-May 1-May 2, 4:45-5:45pm; or call for special arrangements.
- Tickets given to adults only, Make arrangements for carpool drivers to pick up tickets for boys they drive
- after the distribution date, come to the office for your tickets
- Info from GIANTS – “Please be aware of a change to our re-entry policy. In an effort to further ensure fan safety at AT&T Park, ballpark re-entry will not be allowed once the game begins. If you need to exit and re-enter AT&T Park for reasons such as accessing your car, smoking, meeting others or personal needs, you must exit and re-enter before first pitch. Lastly, players will be warming up as your group enters and exits the field. Please advise the group that they are to walk around them and avoid any contact, and to be aware of flying baseballs.”