Chorus America Conference Opening Night Concert
Ragazzi Boys Chorus’ Concert Group and Choral Scholars are honored to have been invited to perform at the Opening Night Concert of Chorus America’s 2023 Conference! In addition to their own half hour set, Ragazzi will collaborate with fellow Bay Area choral ensembles the San Francisco Gay Men’s Chorus and Oakland Interfaith Gospel Choir.
Admission is free and open to the public.
- Magnificat, Movement I – Francesco Durante, misattributed to Giovanni Battista Pergolesi; ed. Clayton Westermann; Continuo realized by Nathaniel Pergamit, ed. Carol Panofksy
- with the Cal Arte Ensemble
- Cantate Domino – Rupert Lang, arr. Doreen Rao
- Andrew Altorfer & Arthur Scholom, soloists
Bay Area Bridges
- Chant of the Sixth Patriarch – Reed Criddle, arr.
- Brenden Yu, soloist; Finn Reese & Connor Statton, percussion; Julian Brown, violin
- Tree – Eric Tuan
- Tell Your Story Child – Kendrick Tri Huynh
Women Composers (in honor of Ragazzi’s founding director, Joyce Keil)
- When Children Sing – Mary Goetze
- I was Created for Joy – Andrea Ramsey*
- Arthur Scholom, soloist
For more information, please see the event page on Chorus America’s website.