Please read this page very carefully. It contains everything you need to know as you and your chorister join Ragazzi!
Welcome to the Ragazzi Boys Chorus!
We are incredibly excited that you have decided to join Ragazzi and partner with our organization. Celebrating our 36th season, your chorister will experience our grand tradition of choral excellence. Here, he will learn lifelong skills and build character through rigorous academics and a fraternal bond gained through shared musical experiences. Together we will travel far and wide to share our love of music with our communities worldwide.
In addition to our regular season of self-produced concerts and recitals, Ragazzi is thrilled to sing with professional and community organizations throughout the Bay Area. Recent collaborations have included Avanti’s fall collaboration with the Peninsula Ballet Theatre’s production of the iconic Carmina Burana and our return to the San Francisco Symphony stage singing Britten’s War Requiem in May. We are sure to have exciting opportunities in our 2023-24 season!
Ragazzi continues to adapt and thrive through these challenging times. Thank you for entrusting us with your chorister. We look forward to many years of singing ahead!
Artistic and Executive Director
Ragazzi Boys Chorus
Basic Ragazzi Info
These files contain the basic info info you need to know about how Ragazzi functions, our yearly and class schedules, and any contact info you might need.
- Chorister Handbook
- 2023-24 Ragazzi Season Calendar for Families
- Who to Contact When: How to Get (and Stay!) in Touch
- Ensemble Descriptions
Ragazzi Chorus Structure
This chart shows how the Ragazzi program is structured and how your chorister fits into it. Your chorister is assessed throughout the year, and his ensemble placement is dependent on factors such as progress in the theory program and vocal maturity.
Registration To-Do List
Please follow all the steps on this to do list in order to register your chorister and prepare them for their participation in Ragazzi!
- Register in UltraCamp
- Create account: UltraCamp Login
- Select appropriate choral level and, if applicable, day of the week and location.
- Complete the registration process.
- Ragazzi Website: Save the username and password for the Members section of our website https://ragazzi.org/login/
- Username= sing
- Password= 30years
- Subscribe to Our Google Calendar
- Go to: https://ragazzi.org/members/calendar/
- Follow instructions to subscribe the calendar for your child’s ensemble
- Purchase Your Uniform.
- This is what you will wear for performances for the year. A Ragazzi t-shirt will be provided at your first rehearsal to wear to each rehearsal.
- Consult our Uniform Page to see what the formal and casual uniforms are for your child’s ensemble
- Order needed items from our uniform provider
- Ragazzi School code: MRGRZC
- 1282 Oddstad Drive | Redwood City CA 94063
- Phone (650) 299-9623
- AND/OR Check the Ragazzi Used Uniform Closet for any needed items
- Office Hours
- At Ragazzi offices: 178-A Clinton St, Redwood City, CA 94062
- Please note: those in Prelude do NOT need to purchase a uniform.
- Add Yourself to Directoryspot
- Instructions at: https://ragazzi.org/members/directory/
- Sign up to Volunteer
- We ask that families volunteer once per semester.
- There are many options with varying commitment needs.
- Chose ones that work best for your family’s time and skills.
- Volunteer Sign-Up
If you have any questions or issues, please contact our Chorus Manager, Nathaniel Pergamit, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our offices at 650-362-4425.