Choral Training Program
Need-based assistance is available for all tuitions (fees and uniform costs excluded).
- Beginners Primary Group: $899 – $1,058 per semester (depending on start date)
- Intermediate Ragazzi Premiere: $960 – $1,073 per semester (depending on start date)
- Premiere Assai (optional supplemental intermediate program): $112 per semester
- Entry-level treble performing group Avanti: $1,105 per semester
- Upper-level treble performers Concert Group: $1,115 per semester
- High School (changed voices) Young Men’s Ensemble: $1,006 per semester
- All tuition includes Music Theory instruction
- Choral Scholars (the internal, changed voice honor choir): no extra tuition charged
- New chorister registration fees (includes complete Theory Program materials and book bag): $190
- Uniforms cost about $100 per year or less (pre-worn uniform pieces are available free, as available)
- Concert Group and Young Men’s Ensemble blazers are rented and refitted each semester: $90 – $125/yr
Ragazzi’s non-auditioned option for boys ages 5-7 just getting started with singing. These are Ragazzi’s youngest members. When boys are ready, they can move into our choral training program.
- Fall (12 weeks): $264 (or $22 per class when start date is prorated)
- Spring (15 weeks): $330
- Sibling discounts available.
Variable by year and location; approximate costs listed
- Sleep-away camp: approximately $1,400-$1,860
- 7 day camp required for all Premiere boys and non-Choral Scholar YME
- 10-day camp required for all Avanti and Concert Group boys, plus YME Choral Scholars
- Boys promoted from Primary to Premiere in April/May are required to attend camp that July, as new Premiere singers
- Optional combined day-and-overnight camp for boys who have completed at least one semester of Primary, and are continuing at the Primary level in Fall. Approximately $820.
Variable by year and destination; approximate 2018 costs listed
- Concert Group and Young Men’s Ensemble, domestic: ~$2,000
- Avanti, domestic: ~$2,000
- Ragazzi Premiere, Napa Valley: ~$100, plus family food and housing cost