- Primary Group (beginners): $1,990 annually ($1,890 with Early Bird Discount*)
- Ragazzi Premiere (intermediate): $2,305 annually ($2,205 with Early Bird Discount*)
- Avanti (entry-level treble performing group): $2,600 annually ($2,500 with Early Bird Discount*)
- Concert Group (upper-level treble performing group): $2,600 annually ($2,500 with Early Bird Discount*)
- Choral Scholars (internal changed-voice honor choir): $2,600 annually ($2,500 with Early Bird Discount*); includes participation in Young Men’s Ensemble
- Young Men’s Ensemble (changed voices): $2,410 annually ($2,310 with Early Bird Discount*)
*The Early Bird Discount was available to returning choristers through August 31, 2021 and extended to brand new choristers through September 7, 2021.
Tuition assistance is available.
Sibling discounts are also available.
- New chorister registration fees (includes complete theory program materials and book bag): $195
- Uniforms: about $100 per year or less (pre-worn uniforms are often available free)
- Concert Group and Young Men’s Ensemble blazers: rented at $100/year
- Ragazzi Virtual Studio (RVS): rented at $75/year (for remote singing)
MUSIC & MOVEMENT CLASS
Ragazzi’s non-auditioned option for boys ages 5–7 who are just getting started with singing. These are Ragazzi’s youngest members. When boys are ready, they can move into our choral training program.
- Fall (11 weeks): $330
- Spring (13 weeks): $390
Sibling discounts are available.
Variable by year and location; approximate costs listed
- Sleep-away camp for Avanti, Concert Group, Choral Scholars, and Young Men’s Ensemble: approximately $1,600–2,000
- 8-day camp required for Avanti and Young Men’s Ensemble
- 10-day camp required for Concert Group and Choral Scholars
- Ragazzi Premiere day camp: approximately $600–800.
- Boys placed in Premiere in the spring are required to attend this camp in the summer alongside returning Premiere choristers.
- Optional day camp for Primary Group boys who have completed at least one semester and are continuing at the Primary level in Fall: approximately $500
Variable by year and destination; approximate costs listed for 2022
- Concert Group, Choral Scholars, and Young Men’s Ensemble: ~$6,200
- Avanti (domestic tour): ~$2,000
- Ragazzi Premiere (Napa Valley tour): ~$150, plus family food and housing cost
- Primary Group: no tour